We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open on Sunday evening

north west england
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
374 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants open on Sunday evening

Looks to me like many of the often recommended places close on Sunday evenings. Any suggestions for somewhere that doesnt.

TIA

1. Re: Restaurants open on Sunday evening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 12:53
Little Sutton...
Level Contributor
2,177 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants open on Sunday evening

Chinatown is open on a Sunday night & is IME quite superb!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,363 posts
1,660 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants open on Sunday evening

Several Indian restaurants are open until late evening in Douglas such as Taj Mahal and Chillies.

north west england
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
374 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants open on Sunday evening

Thanks to all.

We ended up at an Indian - the Millenium Saagar, which was an OK high street curry house sort of place. I'd spotted on the web that it had been a finalist in the British Curry Awards and, knowing a couple of past finalists, thought it would be fine. But it was no better than OK and I wouldnt really recommend it.

5. Re: Restaurants open on Sunday evening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 06:17