We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

isle man TT 2013

Aberdeenshire...
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
isle man TT 2013

Hi

we are trying to book accomadation in the isle of man for the TT next year. we are looking for 7nights from the 3rd June till the 10th June but we are not having much luck ..

We have just returned from there where my new husband took me for my honeymoon and looks like its going to be future anniversaries !!!

jill

newcastle/gateshead
Level Contributor
35 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: isle man TT 2013

We ended up camping for the TT, there are plenty of camp sites and the one we stayed on had good facilities, and we were very lucky with the weather this year, we had a really good time, booking up for next year. Hope you find a suitable B&B or hotel, or you could try camping. good luck : )

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
14,958 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: isle man TT 2013

Shouldn't the title of this thread be ".......2014" and not "......2013" ?

Aberdeenshire...
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: isle man TT 2013

Hi ,

Just returned from a great time at the TT 2013 . We stayed at the Empress Hotel in Douglas and it was lovely .. the weather was amazing . Hubbie thinks he is on a role , so he all booked for next year again . So TT for the 2nd wedding anniversary it will be 2014 !!!! Thank you Matt for pointing out the dates however it was posted well before TT 2013 ( it was posted 2012 ) so it is ment to say 2013,,, but for some reason someone has repled but thank you for the comment .

JIll

Edited: 25 June 2013, 21:25
4. Re: isle man TT 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 21:15