We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking

Which Douglas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Peoria, Il
14 posts
Save Topic
Parking

Planning to stay at the Claremont at the end of June, will there be parking available near or at the Claremont?

Little Sutton...
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking

Apart from the Palace & the Sefton hotels with car parks are scarce in Douglas,there is paid short term parking across from the hotel but getting a space can be hard work,there are other car parks around,suggest email the hotel & ask if they have any special arrangements.

Peoria, Il
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking

Thanks, I will be in touch with the Claremont, sounds like we should have booked our stay with a hotel with parking!

Little Sutton...
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking

I always do but that is with years of experience of travelling to the Isle Of Man!

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking

like i said earlier we are on isle of man now and staying in douglas and the parking is a pain in the butt !! its disc with two hour limit , the lady at the guest house we are staying says you can keep changing the time on the disc without moving the car (if and big if this is ) you can find a space in the first place. If you are coming over by car i can seriously advise you stay somewhere which has parking on site as its been a pain for us keep trying to find a space and then changing the disc or moving the car. Would have booked somewhere different had i realised it was so difficult

5. Re: Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 14:19