We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Tenby

Which Tenby hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wiltshire
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Staying in Tenby

Hi - Can anyone recommend Kinloch Court Hotel, Queens Parade? My boyfriend and I are looking to spend a night somewhere in Tenby and I'd really love a good sea view and not too far from town where we could walk to eat in the evening. This seems the best hotel I've searched online for so far. Its tariff is just over ������100 for the both of us but I was looking to spend less than this! I'm looking for friendly, quiet, spacious, modern room (preferably not flowery!) and a good breakfast! Hope I'm not asking too much and someone can help as I know a recommendation goes a long way.

Tenby
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Tenby

I live near the Kinloch Court. It's certainly in a great position, overlooking the South Beach.

I don't know anyone who's stayed there, but it always looks well-kept, and I've never heard any bad reports about it in the locality. I'd definitely ask for a room overlooking the beach - the view will be worth it!

One place I have stayed in, and can recommend is the Rebleen Guest House, which is 50 yards away.

Tenby
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Tenby

I live near the Kinloch Court. It's certainly in a great position, overlooking the South Beach.

I don't know anyone who's stayed there, but it always looks well-kept, and I've never heard any bad reports about it in the locality. I'd definitely ask for a room overlooking the beach - the view will be worth it!

One place I have stayed in, and can recommend is the Rebleen Guest House, which is 50 yards away.

Wiltshire
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying in Tenby

Thank you for your reply. I decided not to go for Kinloch Hotel in the end as I thought to myself it was probably not worth paying the money and might not fully appreciate the sea view for only one night incase we get there in the dark. The Rebleen looks very nice on the website and I have a feeling I rang this one and they were fully booked. I can't believe I have spent so long finding the 'perfect' place, I fear I am setting my sights too high and will be disappointed. So if I am spending less money, I shouldn't be too disappointed! I have booked to stay at Wychwood House, Penally. I succumbed to the four poster bed and the room being half the price of Kinloch Hotel - yet I know that the sea view won't be the same! It looks really nice and you can also dine there. I hope we might be able to walk to Tenby along the beach if the weather's nice(?). We go in October and I will post my review with what it was like when I get back!

Wiltshire
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying in Tenby

We stayed at the Wychwood House, Penally. Absolutely fantastic. Friendly welcome, great room (four poster was superb!) and great position. Welsh biscuits and proper milk on arrival (none of that long life stuff) for our tea and coffee. Definitely recommend having a meal here. It was just my boyfriend and I who chose to have the evening meal, which we booked before we got there. The other two couples went out... boy did they miss out! You could choose European or Far Eastern cuisine. We chose European and the food was fantastic and so well presented on the plate. Four courses and I was stuffed! If you're going to Tenby, stay here, we could not fault it.

Tenby
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Staying in Tenby

Glad to hear that you had a good time in Tenby.

I've noticed that the season has lasted a bit longer than usual here thsi year - there were still a reasonable number of visitors in town at the end of October.

I passed Portclew House, about 10 miles west of Tenby, a short while back, and it looed very nice. It's also in one of the best guidebooks. It might be worth a look -www.portclewhouse.co.uk

Tenby, Pembrokeshire
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Staying in Tenby

Staying in Tenby try SAINT AGATHAS....

Luxury Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in the beautiful town of Tenby.

St Agathas, which is totally non-smoking has six Superior Bedrooms with magnificent Sea Views. All En-suite bathrooms, tea & coffee making facilities. Our premier room with its magnificent sea views from its large bay window also has a spa bath.

We are only 2 minutes from Tenby Golf course!!

Visit our website ---> www.saintagathas.com

Tenby
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Staying in Tenby

I walk past Saint Agathas most mornings with my dog, and it looks very nice from outside - very well presented, and in one of the best positions in town, on the Esplanade overlooking the South Beach.

It would certainly be worth looking at, although the website wasn't up and running when I looked just now.

Tenby, Pembrokeshire
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Staying in Tenby

Hi,

Thanx for the comments! We try very hard to make our guests stay as enjoyable as possible and as I'm sure your aware (on your dog walk past) that we have renovated virtually the whole building over the last couple of years and it is now very smart.

Just checked the web site and it seemed to be working fine?

Regards....

Get answers to your questions about Tenby
Recent Conversations