We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

By the sea

Which Tenby hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hednesford
Level Contributor
177 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
By the sea

I am looking for a self catering holiday for my husband and I as close to the sea a possibe but in a quiet position. Has anyone got any ideas.

Carol

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,189 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: By the sea

As you have put it on the Tenby forum, does that mean its Tenby you want, friend of mine stayed in a cottage overlooking the sea in Broad Haven and loved it.

Hednesford
Level Contributor
177 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: By the sea

I do not really have anything set in stone. We have not visited this part of the country but for some unknown reason I wanted to be as close to the sea as possible. Maybe its because we live in Staffordshire.

Carol

Pembrokeshire, Wales
Level Contributor
512 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: By the sea

Do you want to be in a town/village or the middle of nowhere? Also what time of year are you planning on visiting? Some places are quiet in May and definitely not in the middle of August.

Maidenhead, United...
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: By the sea

Take a look at this site -

www.goldstarholidaylettings.co.uk

Should give you some ideas.

Caswell Bay on the Gower is worth consideration (it may meet your requirements) - the Redcliffe Holiday Apartments are situated overlooking the Beach. There are some lovely beaches along the coastline well worth visiting.

5. Re: By the sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Tenby
Recent Conversations