We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaview hotel with disabled friendly rooms. Tenby area

Winchester England
Level Contributor
138 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Seaview hotel with disabled friendly rooms. Tenby area

I am hoping to bring my 86 year old mother to the Tenby area for a 4 night mid week break in June.

My Mum would like a room with a sea view & a walk in shower & comfortable bed. (She hates wet rooms). She has had 2 hip replacements walks with a stick and she does have balance problems. She finds stairs very difficult.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,204 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaview hotel with disabled friendly rooms. Tenby area

There are lots of places in Tenby, some with sea view which you can pay a premium for quite often, below is just one site which may help you decide

iknow-wales.co.uk/pembrokeshire/…

A good bet is always to ring Tenby tourism department and they will give you good advice

Pembrokeshire, Wales
Level Contributor
523 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaview hotel with disabled friendly rooms. Tenby area

Have you looked at the Cliffe Norton? They offer coach holidays for older people so should be in tune with their needs, and they have sea views.

I know of people who have stayed there and enjoyed it.

Tenby, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaview hotel with disabled friendly rooms. Tenby area

This may be a little late for your visit... www.visitpembrokeshire.com includes access statements for accommodation, as does the www.visitwales.com website.

Alternatively, as DozyDai has mentioned, Tenby Tourist Information Centre should be able to assist on localised information (they used to maintain a list of hotel accessibility) - the www.visitpembrokeshire.com website is based on the brochure that they issue (official Pembs. council 'VisitWales' area brochure).

Edited: 11 May 2011, 00:29
Winchester England
Level Contributor
138 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaview hotel with disabled friendly rooms. Tenby area

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Very best wishes.

5. Re: Seaview hotel with disabled friendly rooms. Tenby area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Tenby
Recent Conversations