We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Heathrow with 21 days parking?

Ingatestone, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Heathrow with 21 days parking?

Can anyone recommend a Heathrow hotel which is not too expensive and offers 21 days parking (or at least 19 days).

I can't find any which look vaguely reasonable!

Thank you!

Farnham, Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Heathrow with 21 days parking?

Hi, I think you'd be better posting on the London forum - you're most likely to get replies.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,099 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Heathrow with 21 days parking?

You are probably better off either staying somewhere slighty further away (eg Slough, about 10 minutes down the M4), or looking for long-term parking deals and the hotel separately.

Normanton UK
Level Contributor
250 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Heathrow with 21 days parking?

I do not know when you are travelling, but we are from Yorkshire and usually do as you plan, but recently needed 4 weeks parking at Heathrow in July.

We travelled down early same day, and parked pre booked at Purple Parking for 65GBP, if you can this is my recommendation.

Mentioned in this post
Yorkshire
Yorkshire
England, UK
Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Heathrow with 21 days parking?

Check out www.holidayextras.co.uk they have the Holiday Inn for £59 room + 15 days then £10 per day + £8 per person return for the shuttle.

England
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Heathrow with 21 days parking?

Maybe a bit late but the Holiday inn at Heathrow offer 21 days parking, it was the only one I could find that had 21 days www.heathrow-guide.com/Holiday_inn21.html

Regards

Martin

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near Heathrow with 21 days parking?

Using RunningBears URL and booking direct would cost £165 for 2 people and 21 days parking.

Booking though Holiday Extras would be £59 + £60 = £119

7. Re: Hotel near Heathrow with 21 days parking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 17:16