We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting with our dogs

lancashire
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting with our dogs

We are planning to visit Stirling Castle whilst touring Scotland in our motor home but don't want to leave our 2 small dogs in the vehicle if the weather is warm (July). I have mailed the castle but they haven't responded. Is there somewhere safe within the castle grounds we could leave them or a dog sitter close by who could look after them.

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
14,139 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting with our dogs

You won't be able to leave dogs unattended in the Castle grounds; according to the website pets are not allowed on-site.

I now live outside Stirling or would otherwise volunteer myself!

There are some dog walking / dog daycare providers in Stirling eg

www.stirlingdogwalking.com

http://www.safepaws.co.uk

I have no personal knowledge or experience of either.

lancashire
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting with our dogs

Thank you for the info Bobelinks :-)

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
14,139 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting with our dogs

Emelda is a doggy person as you can see from her avatar; she might have more suggestions.

4. Re: Visiting with our dogs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:15