We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying one night outside of west London Congestion charge a

West Kirby, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Staying one night outside of west London Congestion charge a

Hi

dont know if anyone has any suggestions.

My husband son and myself are driving down to Basingstoke for a family get together.

However we want a one night stay in a reasonably priced hotel outside the London congestion charge.

We would like somewhere where we can park the car safely, get into London quickly for the day, also has a few restaurants etc to be able to eat when we first get there or in the evening.Wont be staying long in hotel itself but want somewhere clean and friendly.

I thought Richmond looked an option as the area looks pretty in its own right however the hotels under £100 do not have good reveiws.

Can anyone suggest any hotels or even an alternative location.

cheers

Julie

Essex
Level Contributor
28,571 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying one night outside of west London Congestion charge a

The Shandon House Hotel in Richmond is fine, and should suit your purpose well, have another look!:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g191301-d2873…

West Kirby, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying one night outside of west London Congestion charge a

Thank you I will take a look.

3. Re: Staying one night outside of west London Congestion charge a

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 10:20