We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name Of Restaurant Along The River

Galway
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Topic
Name Of Restaurant Along The River

Hi.

I was in Richmond last October and myself and OH ate at a restaurant along the riverside overlooking the Thames.

This was during the heat wave in early October and was fab.

We had a lovely meal but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the restaurant.

I have googled restaurants in Richmond but can't seem to identify it.

We ate upstairs outside on a balcony overlooking the Thames.

Before the meal we also had a drink in a pub just a few doors away (again I cannot remember the name of the pub).

There were steps up to this pub and below there were loads of people sitting out on a green area drinking and/or sitting out in the sun.

I don't suppose anybody on here could offer a few suggestions as to what the name of the restaurant would be?

It was featured in a free London restaurant guide that we picked up in Heathrow airport when we arrived into London if that is any help.

Thanks for any help anyone might be able to give.

5 replies to this topic
London
Level Contributor
2,214 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Name Of Restaurant Along The River

Was it right by Richmond Bridge? The only one I can think of with a balcony is Pitcher and Piano;

pitcherandpiano.com/where-are-we/london-Rich…

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Name Of Restaurant Along The River

I'm not sure of the restaurant, but I have been to a pub/restaurant called The White Cross in Richmond which has stairs up to it, one set of steps at the front and another at the side.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Name Of Restaurant Along The River

I think the restaurant was the Bingham hotel and the pub was the White Cross.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
711 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Name Of Restaurant Along The River

It sounds like Pissarro. Were you at Chiswick Quay?

Watty

Edited: 18 October 2013, 01:13
London
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Name Of Restaurant Along The River

Hi

Ive just come across your post, and, just in case the name of the restaurant you were trying to remember hasnt come back to you, if it wasnt the Piano and Piitcher, which has a large patio upstairs overlooking the river and is right next to the bridge, then the only other one would have been Tootsies. This had a narrow balcony with mayber four or five tables and chairs on it. Its closed down now though!

Reply to: Name Of Restaurant Along The River
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted