We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kudat and surrounding area. Anyone interested to accompany?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Kudat and surrounding area. Anyone interested to accompany?

I am thinking of visiting kudat and even climb Mt Kinabalu if its possible. If anyone is interested to accompany, please let me know. Hope to do some cycling around Kudat (perhaps Kundasan as well); is it easy to rent bicycles??.

Visiting mainly for leisure, to relax, eat a lot of seafood do cycling and walking. Am looking to stay about a week in April 2018.

Btw, I am 55 yrs old. So if you are 40 or below you probably wont enjoy the company.

Stephen

12 replies to this topic
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kudat and surrounding area. Anyone interested to accompany?

Jadamros & David N – Actually I never intended to cycle long distance knowing well the primitive road etiquette culture (with the exception of Japan) in Asia . Intended only to cycle within the town area / villages and off track. I’ll probably have to skip Mount Kinabalu as I understand you need to book about a year in advance as there are limited allocated slots …… I’ll probably just chill out in one of the small coastal towns facing the South China sea, will check out Tamparuli.

Thanks again

Stephen J

2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Kudat and surrounding area. Anyone interested to accompany?

Just looking for me if you want to visit kudat.

Reply to: Kudat and surrounding area. Anyone interested to accompany?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kudat