We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa Questions

Grangemouth...
Level Contributor
507 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa Questions

Hi there

My wife & I are due to visit the Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa on 28 October 2011 for 2 weeks

Anyway we were wondering – for those of you who have stayed at Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa before - would/could you answer the following questions for us?

1 In your opinion what is the best 'village' (as they call the rooms) to stay in and why?

2 In your opinion who is your favourite/least favourite member of staff and why?

3 In your opinion what is the shopping like in Castries and is there any large Malls there (my wife loves nothing more than dragging me around a shopping Mall at home and abroad)?

4 How easy is it to get local buses to and from Smugglers Cove Resort to Castries? How much do they cost per person and do you happen to know their numbers at all?

5 Is it possible to visit the Beausejour Cricket ground for a quick tour/look around as we like to visit the grounds when we are in the West Indies?

6 Have you ever been to 'Jump Up' @ Gros Islet? What's it like - is it the along the same idea of 'Sunday School' in Tobago, ‘Shirley Heights’ in Antigua on a Sunday or the other ‘Fish Friday's’ in Grenada etc?

Many thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa Questions

1/ We have stayed at this resort 13 times and have always had rooms that we have been very happy with in Canaries or Dennery Village. Personally I would find Babonneau a little too far from the main areas.

2/ In all the years that we have stayed at this resort I can honestly say that we have never had problems and so do not have a least favourite member of staff.

4/ There are not any local buses that go to Smugglers Cove Resort.

5/ The cricket ground is a short taxi ride away but not sure about visiting etc, sorry

6 We went to the Gros Islet Jump Up in February this year and had a good time but I would not say that it is anything like the Antigua Shirley Hights as Gros Islet did not have any live bands just cd's etc. We have been to both events and enjoyed them both.

2. Re: Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Cap Estate