We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smugglers Cove- Wedding

Which Cap Estate hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Smugglers Cove- Wedding

Getting married at Smugglers Cove in June 2012....just wondering if it is worth it to upgrade to a different room type, other than the standard gardenview...is the deluxe gardenview much different?

Also, I would like to do some kind of sunset cruise after the wedding, does anyone have any suggestions who I could contact about private tours. I know the hotel offers one but supposedly it's adults only and there will be a couple of kids at the wedding and we'd like everyone to be able to go.

Any other recommendations would be great! None of us have been to St.Lucia so this is a first for everyone going.

Essex
Level Contributor
287 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

Cant help you with Smugglers cove..The sunset cruise however we do every time we visit its such good fun..I suggest you contact www.serenitytvl.com its who we use for all of our tours and transfers on island and you are guaranteed 100% exceptional service.

Congratulations on your forth coming wedding.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,901 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

Serenity can organize a great cruise or check out the following thread for more options:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147343-i282-k4547…

SeaSpray cruises does some wonderful cunset cruises for all ages - or you can book privately with them They operate the pirate ship along with other boat options.

Enjoy!

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

Hi,

Re rooms at smugglers I don't think there is much benefit in a deluxe garden view room. If your budget allows a beachfront room would be really nice. They are literally beachfront and relativel secluded.

The main thing at Smugglers is room location. Do you want to be near the main facilities or away from them (ie more walking up to 5/10 mins from the beach but quieter/more private) Once you establish that request a room either near or away from and also request a newly refurbished room.

I second Serenity

STEVE

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

Had a mix up with logins the other day...thank you everyone for your recommendations. I'll look into those cruises!

Grangemouth...
Level Contributor
478 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

I would second the suggestion for the Deluxe Beachfront rooms (in particular Rm#403 - we stayed in that one in November 2011)

I would also suggest contacting the wedding co-ordinator/manager Lorna directly and she'll help with any questions/queries you have - we didn't get married in November but used Lorna quite a lot for things and you won't be disappointed

Also personally I would recommend 'Barefoot Travel' for trips - again couldn't do enough for my wife & I - highly recommended

If you have further questions re all of the above, PM me and I'll give you all the lowdown

London
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

Hi there

Any info on weddings at Smugglers Cove is appreciated, considering it along with others for our wedding in Aug 2013

Edited: 30 April 2012, 20:01
Stafford, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

Hi getting married on the 13th of August at Smugglers Cove will post photo's and review for you after ..... Anyone flying out on the 3rd August from UK

Bride to be

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

Hello!

Getting married at Smugglers cove in November 2013. Can anyone provide me with details about weddings here?

Thanks

Grangemouth...
Level Contributor
478 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

guys

as I stated above if you give me a PM I'll pass on all the details required

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Smugglers Cove- Wedding

hi im getting married in smugglers cove in june 2014 im abit worried about the beach it dont look that good i think im stressing already help .

Get answers to your questions about Cap Estate