We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from airport to Smugglers Cove

Oxford, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Transport from airport to Smugglers Cove

We have been quoted $110 for a taxi from the airport to Smugglers Cove. Are there any other methods of transport/cheaper?

surrey
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from airport to Smugglers Cove

I'm not quite sure where Smuggler's Cove is but most quotes for transfers to the north seem to be between $75-85. We used Ben's concierge - www.westcoastjeeps.com - email them for a quote.

That price is for a car that holds up to 4.

Edited: 10 February 2012, 12:58
West Midlands...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from airport to Smugglers Cove

Try www.morethanacab.com, we used them and were pleased with the service and price. That price does seem exorbitant.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,352 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from airport to Smugglers Cove

that may be for a VIP transfer in a nicer car than a regular cab- otherwise, it is too much. Smuggler's is further north than Rodney Bay or The Landings, etc. but not that much further. At most, it should be $85-$90US. I would check with some other companies - more than a cab is good, christopher taxi, Serenity TVL, Ben's West Coast Jeeps, all do a great transfer or you can easily get a taxi at the airport - they are all regulated, the only reason for a price difference would be if you had added services - ie drinks and snacks in the car, etc.

Enjoy your visit!

Oxford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from airport to Smugglers Cove

Thanks very much everyone for your helpful replies.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from airport to Smugglers Cove

I contacted many of those companies recently for the same transfers. The best price (quite a big difference in cost from the others) I got was with Christopher Taxi [info@sluchristaxi.com]

6. Re: Transport from airport to Smugglers Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 19:48
Get answers to your questions about Cap Estate