We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip report of my stay at marbela beach

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
126 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
trip report of my stay at marbela beach

Day 1

Saturday 28th dec

This is my first trip after my wedding with my wife.

Arrived at hotel at about noon.

Checked in at reception.

They asked for identity so I gave my passport which they returned back after taking a copy of it.

Got our room in 15 mins but there was no brief as to what facilities and breakfast rooms were located and the timings. This we had to ask them.

We changed and went to the beach front to relax the afternoon. Got one of their sea facing luxurious sunbeds. Had a drink and some food which was pleasant.

In the evening got ready to go to the night market. When we left at about 7pm the hotel had already started playing music for a party they were having that night. Not paying too much attention to it we carried on to the market. Finished the market and got back at about 1am. At that time I was surprised to see people still lining up to enter the hotel for the party. Normally hotel parties stop before midnight to ensure there is no disturbance for the hotel residents.

Anyway we went to our room thinking it would end soon. Sadly there was nobody to complain to and the party ended at 5am. We barely slept all night.

11 replies to this topic
Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: trip report of my stay at marbela beach

Hi, sounds like a terrible experience, as the others have said the only thing you can do is to write a review here to help others avoid this place.

Reply to: trip report of my stay at marbela beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Morjim
Recent Conversations