We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Working Visa

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Topic
Working Visa

I was a student in Muscat but now since I got a job in a ticketing company, they will change my Visa from Student Visa to Working Visa, for which I had to leave the country when the procedure is done. I am planning to go India until they change my Visa. But my QUESTION is......"How many days will it take for the conversion of Student Visa to Working Visa?" Please help needed. Thanking in advance..

-Neha

Edited: 06 March 2012, 09:28
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Working Visa

Dear Neha,

It is impossible to say. It can take a couple of days or it can take a couple of months (rare though). It all depends on the responsiveness of your employer and the larger situation.

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Working Visa

Dear Greasy,

Thanks a lot :) It is ok if it takes more days.....hehe....

3. Re: Working Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:17