We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melody Gardot at Royal Opera House: Anyone wanna join?

Which Muscat hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Melody Gardot at Royal Opera House: Anyone wanna join?

Hi,

I am about to start my new job in Doha next month so I have been digging on the possibilities of social activities that I could do in my new life in the middle east. I am wowed and mostly very excited on the opportunity to become a frequent visitor to the grand opera house in Muscat especially I enjoy classical music, opera and musicals (I came from West End so I am guilty I guess)

However I am skeptical of finding people with the same interest at my line of work especially the effort of taking a flight to Muscat for a 'mere' concert. So it would be great if could meet with anyone in Muscat who share the same interest and passion as I do! Of course it would be much more fun to enjoy beautiful voice of Melody Gardot with a company than being alone.

Details of the event here: www.rohmuscat.org.om/Performances/Details…

I am also open to any event at the venue in 2015 in case if anyone is going.

PS: Also I am grateful if anyone can share any club/ gathering of a fan club (online of offline) of some sort for the opera house. I would love to join!

1. Re: Melody Gardot at Royal Opera House: Anyone wanna join?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 07:16