We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New road in Chayofa and footpath to La Camella

Lymington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
New road in Chayofa and footpath to La Camella

Does anybody know what is happening with the roads in Chayofa? There is a new road being constructed linking the road by the Eagle Park with the villas at Chayofa Alto, just above the Country Club. Also I saw a report in one of the freebie papers that a footpath was going to be built between Chayofa and La Camella. Does anybody have any info on this project?

2 replies to this topic
Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
for Tenerife, Los Cristianos
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New road in Chayofa and footpath to La Camella

The new road doesn't link with the road to the Jungle (Eagle) Park, it stops just short of it and appears to be some sort access road to the back of the Mirador Del Atlantico apartments. The building of the road coincided with the resumption of building on the complex, which had been at a standstill for a couple of years.

As for the footpath, there is no sign of it. It was mentioned in the papers prior to local elections and I haven't seen any mention of it since. I'm beginning to wonder if this was a pre-election promise that either won't materialise at all, or at least not for a long time. Or I might just have a cynical attitude towards politicians!

discoveringtenerifeonfoot.blogspot.com.es/

Lymington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New road in Chayofa and footpath to La Camella

Thanks for that, at least they have resumed building which has to better than a line of half finished apartments. As to the footpath, I am probably as cynical as you. Just have to see what happens.

Reply to: New road in Chayofa and footpath to La Camella
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chayofa
More Chayofa Topics