We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

General Paphos information

Penzance, United...
1 post
Save Topic
General Paphos information

Hi all,

My family and I are looking to travel in summer 2014 to Paphos. My mum's concerned because we've had some information to suggest that Paphos hasn't taken the current circumstances well. How is Paphos town and harbour? What's shopping like there? Really general, I know - but we're mostly looking for some advice as people who'll be going to Paphos for the first time, and looking for lots to do and see. Thanks!

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,181 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: General Paphos information

Hi, are you referring to the Cyprus bailout ?.restaurants and bars will be open as normal .shopping there is a lovely new mall opened in kings ave. . I have been to Cyprus twice since the bailout and not noticed any difference. we are also going over in April and September. Can you tell us where and when you mum heard the information . It is likely to be created by the press and hiked up as usual anything for a story.Julie

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: General Paphos information

Here now and been lots of times before, nothing is different lots of "improvements" going on on tomb of kings road area and new big mall opened which some shops have moved to leaving some in old town empty.

There is really no difference shown on the shopping side and all normal on the front x

3. Re: General Paphos information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Paphos District