We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather again sorry

Hawick, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
weather again sorry

my inlaws are heading to coral bay on Wednesday for 2 weeks, what is the local weather forecast please, the bbc says rain for the first week is this correct ?

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather again sorry

It was raining this morning in Larnaca ( well, up to 8:30hrs). There is sunshine now, although partly getting clouded. The official Meteo bulletin says possibility of rain this afternoon and possibly tomorrow. Then on Thursday the weather will turn to " all sunshine mode".

Usually we don't have extended rainy days, particularly at this time of year. So a whole rainy week would sound unlikely to my ears. In general I could say that you may encounter some rainy hours on some days but then there would be sunshine.

Hawick, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather again sorry

Hi Margory,

Thank you for posting the info it's much appreciated, as long as they get some sunshine that's all that matters.

3. Re: weather again sorry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Paphos District