We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
50 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

Hi, we are planning a trip to Alba during Christmas. Can any one tell us if it snows? As we are from Thailand and have no experience driving in snow, so we are worried if it will be slippery and dangerous. Thank you and appreciates all replies :)

Merana, Italy
Level Contributor
150 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

Hi, there can be snow during that time, but it's not a certainty. Normally main roads are cleaned, but especially in the mornings you have to drive very carefully because there can be ice patches on the roads, especially if you go on the smaller roads on the hills.

But the snow covered hills can be very very beautiful too !

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,157 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

Cherry....you have asked the same question on multiple Forums regarding visiting multiple cities in multiple countries for Christmas.....

Where do you actually want to go?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
50 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

Thank you for your kind replies. The reason why I asked the same questions on multiple forums is because I am making a decision on where to spend Christmas, without snow. We are not used to driving in snow or ice and would like to reassure by asking multiple questions. I am so sorry if it causes irritation.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
50 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

Thank you for your kind replies. The reason why I asked the same questions on multiple forums is because I am making a decision on where to spend Christmas, without snow. We are not used to driving in snow or ice and would like to reassure by asking multiple questions. I am so sorry if it causes irritation.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,157 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

That's fine....but you are asking these questions in places that almost always have snow at Christmas.

Go to Hawaii.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
50 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

Datthecoast, thank you for taking your precious time replying to my post. You know what, I think I should go to Hawaii indeed!! Or maybe Vancouver??

Merana, Italy
Level Contributor
150 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

If you want to go to Italy and have no snow, than you could think about a place at the coast, as it almost never snows there.

8. Re: Does it snow in Alba during christmas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2014, 04:17