We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay and car for hire

Chicago, Illinois
8 posts
Save Topic
where to stay and car for hire

My husband and I are coming at the end of September and would like recommends for central accommodations for three days. We would like to visit vineyards and enjoy the food in the barbaresco and barolo regions. We would like a luxury resort to stay that would possibly make these arrangements for car, i.e. excellent concierge service. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

new york
Level Contributor
114 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay and car for hire

A wonderful way to vacation in the area is to stay at an agriturismo. You can have beautiful accommodations and an enjoy a unique experience that cannot be duplicated in more typical hotel or spa. We have stayed at Cascina Sant'Eufemia, Agriturismo Rizieri, Villa La Favorita and Villa Sampaguita and they were each excellent. You can look at them in tripadvisor or on their own websites. They can arrange for a driver for you and vineyard tours as well as recommend some of the superb restaurants in the vicinity. In addition, I would recommend renting a car to explore the many enchanting small towns in the area; it will give you more independence and spontaneity. Driving in the area is very easy, much like in the States. We have been to the Langhe and Monferrato areas of Piedmont many times and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Mentioned in this post
Cascina Sant'Eufemia
Cascina Sant'Eufemia
274 Reviews
Sinio, Italy
Villa La Favorita
Villa La Favorita
155 Reviews
Alba, Italy
Hotel Langhe
Hotel Langhe
411 Reviews
Alba, Italy
2. Re: where to stay and car for hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 05:16