We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arezzo to Rome

Connecticut
2 posts
Save Topic
Arezzo to Rome

I am planning to visit Arezzo in April and am wondering about taking day trips to Rome by train. How long is the train trip, what is the cost and how often to do trains run?

In short, I'm hoping for information about whether it is a reasonable plan or whether I should plan to spend an overnight in Rome?

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Arezzo to Rome

You can go to www.trenitalia.com to look at the schedule. If you click on "All solutions prices" it will also show you the standard fares.

Southern Tuscany
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Arezzo to Rome

A day trip is certainly possible, as you can see, but personally I'd overnight if you can as there's so much to see in Rome and although you still won't see everything, it will certainly be less rushed.

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Arezzo to Rome

Calmflyer, with a regional train you need about 3 hours, 2 hours or somenthing more with a IC.

Price is different by trains, but is quite cheap.

I think is better if you can, spend one night in Rome, one day is not in half for a so wonderfull city.

4. Re: Arezzo to Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 21:19