We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering apartment

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
self catering apartment

does anyone know of a self catering apartment in Arezzo city - not out in the countryside - for 2-3 people?

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering apartment

I know of a great self catering apartment in the historic part of Arezzo. It would be perfect for a couple with a child or three people who don't mind sharing a bathroom.

It has a lovely private garden too.

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p414017

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: self catering apartment

Thanks very much. I've checked the site. The apartment looks great but isn't available in October.

Would you recommend Arezzo? We are looking for somewhere in tuscany or Umbria [a town] for a 2 week break. Some articles say much of Arezzo is new, having been destroyed during the war..

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: self catering apartment

I stayed in Arezzo for six nights and could have stayed longer. The historic center is lovely and old. The newer parts are near the train station. There is a very helpful tourist info. center next to the train station.

It is a great base for travels in Tuscany. We didn't have a car and we used the train to visit places (Cortona, Poppi) Every night we wandered around town and found something new.

I believe the owner of the link I provided has other apartments as well.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: self catering apartment

thanks very much. Very helpful

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
Level Contributor
4,563 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: self catering apartment

noticed this morning some good self catering apartments discounted on this site

http://www.homelidays.co.uk/

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: self catering apartment

thanks v much.

Castiglion...
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: self catering apartment

This property is maybe what you are looking for : tripadvisor.it/Hotel_Review-g729917-d1756411…

They offer rooms and private apartments with kitchen. Castiglion Fiorentino is an old medieval town situated in a very strategic point to visit Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, Valdichiana and so on...

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: self catering apartment

thanks v much but we have found somewhere in Arezzo and also in Florence

9. Re: self catering apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 19:17