We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Arezzo

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel in Arezzo

My fiancé and I are travelling to Arezzo for two days at the end of July. The plan is to spend one day exploring Arezzo town itself and one day lazing by a pool with a book! Would anyone know of any nice accommodation close enough to the town but also with a pool – we are struggling to find somewhere nice that isn’t a 30 minute dive away from Arezzo!!

Level Contributor
17 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Arezzo

One place that I would avoid is B&B La Traccia in Via Crispi. As part of a tour we booked for one night - thought we would check the night before arriving that all was well. The owner tells us that he has a problem with a water leak and we can not stay. Apparently he did not have our number to call. We know that he bounced our booking because it was only 1 night and he simply got a longer booking. We then had to cancel our trip to Arezzo.

We will travel to Arezzo at some point but will never book B&B La Traccia again.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,493 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Arezzo

Will you have a car? It is difficult to find something close to the center of town with a pool - especially if it needs to be within walking distance.

I would try the following

Enter your parameters of close to town and pool and see what turns up.

3. Re: Hotel in Arezzo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 05:16