We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flea market in Arezzo

Which Arezzo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
Level Contributor
20 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Flea market in Arezzo

Can someone tell me the dates for the September flea market in Arezzo?

Montepulciano, Italy
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flea market in Arezzo

7th & 8th September though I'm not sure it's what I would describe really as a flea market. It's a proper antiques market with a massive range of stuff including a lot of very good quality items (silver, pictures, furniture, vintage clothing, books). Definitely worth a visit, I think we're going next month on the Saturday.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flea market in Arezzo

It is always the first Sunday of the month and the preceding Saturday. So this September, it would be held the weekend of August 31 & September 1. However, the Giostra del Saracino is being held that weekend, so I am not sure they would have the antiques market on the same days, as they are both held in the Piazza Grande and there is quite a bit of set up necessary for the Giostra. Perhaps the antiques fair will be held the weekend after?

Montepulciano, Italy
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flea market in Arezzo

arezzofieraantiquaria.org/it/calendario.html

Oh gosh, you are right, Cat but I checked another website earlier in the summer as I have friends coming to stay the following weekend who specifically want to go to Arezzo and the site I found said it was then.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flea market in Arezzo

Yes, thank you Lastraniera!...you are right...I believe they must have moved it for the Giostra.

5. Re: Flea market in Arezzo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Arezzo