We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which train station for Roma Termini?

London, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Which train station for Roma Termini?

Hi there - I see there is more than one train station at Arezzo. which is the one you need for the direct train to Roma Termini? I am booking a ticket via Trenitalia website and it just says "Arezzo" does not give address details for the station? Can anyone advise? Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Arezzo
Arezzo
Province of Arezzo, Italy
Hotel Roma
Hotel Roma
812 Reviews
Florence, Italy
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
16,333 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which train station for Roma Termini?

The station is simply "Arezzo" and the address is Piazza della Repubblica.

www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.jsp…

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
16,333 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which train station for Roma Termini?

I just did a quick check and discovered that google maps doesn't understand this address, but tuttocitta does.

If you're using google maps, use the address Viale Piero della Francesca, 21, Arezzo AR, Italy and you'll see the station.

Mentioned in this post
Arezzo
Arezzo
Italy
Italy
Europe
London, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which train station for Roma Termini?

Ah grazie mille elstravels!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,528 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which train station for Roma Termini?

Yes, just "Arezzo" is the station name that you want to plug in. There is a Frecciarossa to Termini that takes a bit over an hour but I believe it is an early morning one, something like 7:30am.

The Arezzo train station itself is located just outside of the historical center at the point where Viale Michelangeo turns into Viale Piero della Francesca...right at the intersection of Via Guido Monaco. At this point, the road becomes one way...in the direction of Viale Piero D. F. It is essentially in the "Piazza della Repubblica" , but it is not what one would normally think of in terms of a "Piazza". Anyway, if you are returning an Avis or Budget car, you would do so opposite the train station. Europcar and Hertz are further away and not within walking distance. It would be best to take a taxi from these locations.

Mentioned in this post
Arezzo
Arezzo
Monaco
Monaco
Europe
5. Re: Which train station for Roma Termini?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:17