We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus from Ascoli Piceno to Rome

Which Ascoli Piceno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
bus from Ascoli Piceno to Rome

Please help me to find bus schedule in effect in December 2011 from Ascoli Piceno to Rome

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,525 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus from Ascoli Piceno to Rome

www.startspa.it/linea_roma/ascoli_roma.htm

Italy
Level Contributor
207 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus from Ascoli Piceno to Rome

Do you like Ascoli Piceno?

Have you seen San Benedetto dle Tronto?

Denver
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus from Ascoli Piceno to Rome

Ascoli Piceno is one of my favorite cities in Italy. The historic center is just the right size to make everything available by foot. The city has excellent bus connection to Rome and to other towns in the region, including San B d T. I liked the beach, palm-lined promenade, and pier at S B d T. but the city itself is a bit worn. Good sea food and everyone is very hospitable.

I have not been there during the summer beach season. Like all Italian coastal cities I imagine that it is crowded.

4. Re: bus from Ascoli Piceno to Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:41