We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Val gardena Card

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
Val gardena Card

Hi

We arrive into Bressanone from Innsbruck by train. We will wait her and get another train to Ponte gardena and then a bus to Ortisei. I know the Vale gardena card includes the Mobil Card South tyrol which incleds the trains and buses. Does anyone know if I can pick up the Val gardena card at the train station in Bressanone as I realise that the bus also leaves here for Val Gardena. I was advised by the info centre that I would probably only get it once I arrive into the valley. I don't think the bus drivers sell it.

Anyone know,

Thanks

1. Re: Val gardena Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Bressanone
Recent Conversations