We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palermo airport to Cefalu

London
2 posts
Save Topic
Palermo airport to Cefalu

I will be arriving at Palermo at 20.20 on Easy Jet (so probably about 21.30 before I get off the airport. What is the best way to get to Cefalu at that time - is there public transport? If I need to get a taxi is it better to get one from the aiport or from Palermo central? How much would a taxi cost (approximately)?

palermo
Destination Expert
for Palermo
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palermo airport to Cefalu

Hi. Unfortunately, will be too late for the train, the last train to Cefalù from Palermo centrale is scheduled at 20.30.

A taxi will cost you a lot, both from the airport or from the city center, more than 100 euros for sure.

you could spend the first night in Palermo and move to Cefalù next morning, or try to ask the hotel if is possible to arrange a transfer.

You can also try to obtain a private transfer with an e-mail to this address: info@cefalù.it , writing your name, day and time of arrival, how many people are with you. Bye

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
103,624 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Palermo airport to Cefalu

For Cefalu Transfers:

http://www.cefalu.it/transfer.php?lingua=en

2 adults – 90 euros

Vagabonda

London
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Palermo airport to Cefalu

Thanks everyone. I have arranged for the hotel in Cefalu (Le Callette) to pick me up. They will charge me €120. Is that too much?

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
103,624 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Palermo airport to Cefalu

Seems to be high!!

Check the above link with Sicilian Realty.

Vagabonda

5. Re: Palermo airport to Cefalu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Cefalu
Recent Conversations