We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a car in Chiusi

Which Chiusi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Watertown
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Renting a car in Chiusi

I am looking to rent a car when i get off the train in Chiusi and understand there is a hertz right there where I can rent a Fiat or something comparable..is there another place near Chiusi train station that has other cars? i would love to rent a convertible to cruise the country in...

we have been referred to this guy who used to be affiliated with Hertz but i am not sure if he is legit and his prices seem higher...anyone used this location?

www.aesserent.it/definitivo18/default.htm

Aesse rent srl

Piazza Dante 22 (In front to the Train Station) -53044 Chiusi Scalo -SI-

tel +39 0578 227993 fax +39 0578 224191

cell +39 346 5040412 Assistance 800942563

email address: aesserent@wmail.it

thanks,

Brian

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
673 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a car in Chiusi

try autoeurope.com, the prices are all inclusive and they use Hertz Avis etc....

Southern Tuscany
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a car in Chiusi

If you're picking up in Chiusi certainly best to book in advance as Hertz and Europcar only appear to keep a smallish range of vehicles. And this especially applies if you want something special like a convertible, which aren't always available outside major centres. Lovely idea but if you're coming in mid summer bring a cap and plenty of sunscreen for it's easy to burn up.

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting a car in Chiusi

the correct address for aesse rent now is www.aesserent.it

I rented with them and they arevery professional.

Ciao

Mary

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Renting a car in Chiusi

Hi Brian,

I used them location and lots of my friends do the same. Their prices are not higher if you don't want prepay the rate. And they offer you lots of free services that usually you pay with bigger companies, like refullng charges, parking(they let you to use their private parking), young driver, deliver and collec. to the hotels if your lotion is in the area.

5. Re: Renting a car in Chiusi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 12:23