We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garden Center or Plant Nurseries in Chiusi or nearby?

Zurich, Switzerland
5 posts
Save Topic
Garden Center or Plant Nurseries in Chiusi or nearby?

Hello everyone,

Just wondered if anyone had any recommendations on a garden center or plant nursery in the general area. Just wanted to buy some inexpensive potted plants as center pieces for my wedding. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks for your help.

Dahlia

Southern Tuscany
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Garden Center or Plant Nurseries in Chiusi or nearby?

Go and see Pietro at the garden centre just off the A1 intersection at Chiusi/Chianciano T. Head right as if going to Chiusi itself (signposted) and he's there, on the right, just beyond the little church only yards up from the intersection. Opening hours are odd as he often closes when making deliveries but roughly shop hours. You're getting married in Cetona, aren't you? Florist in the village isn't good though the nice woman on the Saturday morning market stall has excellent cut and potted flowers.

London
Level Contributor
456 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Garden Center or Plant Nurseries in Chiusi or nearby?

Hi Dahlia,

I know there's a big plant nursery near the Lago di Chiusi the name is something like Margherita (daisy) I am sure someone else knows about it.

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Garden Center or Plant Nurseries in Chiusi or nearby?

the right nae is VIVAI MARGHERITI.

You can go there driving along the road for chiusi lake.

Is he bigger plant nursery in the area.

4. Re: Garden Center or Plant Nurseries in Chiusi or nearby?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 13:16