We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terme Sensoriali

Which Chiusi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
8 posts
Save Topic
Terme Sensoriali

I will be renting villa in Chiusi Oct 10-17th with a group of 13-

many of the women are interested in a spa day. Does anyone have any feedback on this spa, or other suggestions...

Also, as far as stocking our villa with food and supplies, is there

a local grocery store, or just small markets to choose from?

Thanks

Italy
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terme Sensoriali

Terme Sensoriali to Chianciano Terme are very nice. Last year the ticket was Euro 36,00 for about 3 hours.

Jack

Firenze
Level Contributor
557 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terme Sensoriali

THat will be a fun girls' thing to do!! I haven't been to the terme sensoriali but it does look amazing. There are various thermal baths and an inspirational video listed here: http://tinyurl.com/mdaev9

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Terme Sensoriali

Terme sensoriali is nice, and, if you like hot termal water, don't miss a day in San casciano, at Fonteverde spa.There is a fantastic hot swimming pool, really nice and relaxing.

I don't remember the price for a day there, but is beatiful.

About the Supermarket, there is the Coop in Chiusi Scalo, close to the rail station, where you can buy all what you need, or, if you prefer bigger, you can drive to the Etrusco commercial center , 6 miles more or less from Chiusi.

4. Re: Terme Sensoriali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2010, 05:18