We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiusi Taxi late at night

Which Chiusi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Chiusi Taxi late at night

Does anyone know a reliable taxi service to take from Chiusi station late at night (close to midnight). I presume there will not be any taxies at that time and would like to book a safe situation ahead of time.

Montepulciano, Italy
Level Contributor
5,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chiusi Taxi late at night

Claire, where are you going to precisely? I've been thinking about your post and although I've never taken one, in my mind I can picture taxi(s) waiting outside Chiusi station late at night. The last two trains from Roma get in around midnight and are surprisingly busy so drivers possibly plan to meet those. You can't guarantee it though and there won't be many (there never are, irrespective of the time of day!) so pre-booking would make more sense. But it's best to book a guy from where you're going to, ie Montepulciano, Citta, wherever.

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Chiusi Taxi late at night

you can have a taxi service until the last one train from Rome. Around 12.00 am.

Then nothing until 5 or 6 in the morning.

3. Re: Chiusi Taxi late at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 09:16