We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fashion Advise for the Med

Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Fashion Advise for the Med

Would someone please tell me if the same fashion rule applies in Europe, the Mediterranean to be exact as here in North America? Can white bottoms/skirts be worn after Labour Day? Thanks

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
419 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fashion Advise for the Med

I am wondering the same thing but wonder if white is okay in early May???? We will be going to some Greek Isles and Turkey on our cruise.

niagara
Level Contributor
444 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fashion Advise for the Med

Ther are lots of Fashion threads on this forum, I recommend you do a search.

That said, I have seen fewer Europeans wearing white-seems to be more of a North American choice. European colour choices often seem more muted although white is very much in fashion for spring 2009. The old rule of not wearing white after Labour Day is not really applicable these days, IMO.

I suggest you wear what you like, as other posters have pointed out, you will likely not be mistaken for a local anyway and I wouldn't worry about offending anyone.

3. Re: Fashion Advise for the Med

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 18:20