We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Accommodation in the Dolomites in March

Prague
7 posts
Save Topic
Cheap Accommodation in the Dolomites in March

Hello,

My partner and I are planning a ski trip to the Dolomites for 10 days in early March, but we are on a pretty tight budget. He is a fantastic skiier and loves off piste, but I am not so good. We were looking at Cortina but it is a bit expensive. Can anyone recommend cheap accommodation in Cortina or maybe a cheaper area?

Thanks very much

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
763 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Accommodation in the Dolomites in March

Hi Euroel,

"Cheap" is a very subjective thing. What's your approximate budget?

Prague
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Accommodation in the Dolomites in March

Ummmm... I guess ideally around 50 euro/ night. I have no idea if this is realistic though. I noticed that you are based in Val Gardena, this is the other area we are looking at as I love the sound of the Sela Ronda I'd love any recommendations for that area.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
4,119 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Accommodation in the Dolomites in March

Hi,

As for staying in Val Gardena, we can recommend the Garni Ariston in St. Christina. It's "close" to you price range.

www.garniariston.com

We also loved the Ciasa Montanara in La Vill, Alta Badia. Again, it's "close to your price range. Beautiful place though and fantastic buffet breakfast.

www.montanara.it

Hope this helps.

Paul

4. Re: Cheap Accommodation in the Dolomites in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 06:20