We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Covariant weather

Rotherham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Covariant weather

What's the temp in June in corvara checked many web site, some say average 12 deg. and some say 22 deg. So confused do I take jumpers or do I take shorts, got limited luggage allowance so need to pack carefully. Thank you for any help you can give

Edited: 14 May 2014, 21:05
Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
775 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Covariant weather

Hello,

Take layers! In June it should be fairly warm during the day but it gets cold at night. I'd take a pair of long trousers and a pair of shorts (or those handy zip-off ones, although, I know they're ugly). A couple of tee shirts, some light jumpers and a warmish jacket or windstopper so that you can add or take off layers as you need to.

DD

2. Re: Covariant weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Corvara in Badia