We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Teresa

Swansea
Level Contributor
134 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Teresa

Hi hope you can help. I stayed in Diano Marina a number of years ago at the Hotel Teresa, if doesn't appear to exist now but I'm wondering whether the Palace Hotek has replaced it? Thanks!

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,763 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Teresa

Hi, I am down here right now using the Teresa beach opposite the Hotel. Teresa Hotel looks closed to me for sure, the sign is still on roof though. Palace Hotel is about 3-4 Hotels further away toward city centre, the end one before the busy main road, and that looks nice and is open for business. Totally different Hotels unless the owners of Teresa took it over or something. I would consider the Palace next time if I decide to come here again.

Edited: 23 June 2013, 18:22
2. Re: Hotel Teresa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Diano Marina
Recent Conversations