We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

this site

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
589 posts
195 reviews
Save Topic
this site

Does anyone read this site and are there any members of Trip Advisor from Francavilla?/

6 replies to this topic
Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: this site

Guess not. I recommend asking your question on the general Italy forum with a title that actually reflects the subject at hand.

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
589 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: this site

Thanks I will just go to Abruzzo-Gene

Teramo
Destination Expert
for Abruzzo
Level Contributor
404 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: this site

Gene, I can understand your frustration, but please accept that whilst Trip Advisor is the Number 1 source of information for North American travellers, it is still in its' early days as being a reference point for Italians. If you were able to post your questions in Italian, you may get more of a response, but unfortunately you are dependant on English speaking Italians for answers to your questions and ex-pats like myself who reside in Abruzzo. The Destination Experts here (of which I am one), do their very best to provide information to would be visitors to Abruzzo and will always respond when they have specific knowledge of the area being asked about. If we don't, we steer clear of googling for information and posting it, as anyone can do that. However,in saying that, a little research will tell you that Francavilla is not a village, but a town of 25,000 or more, which probably trebles in the summer. Perhaps if you posted more specific questions you may get some replies, but a general reach out for information is obviously falling upon deaf ears. The comune do have an extensive website (in Italian), which provides a wealth of information.

Good luck!

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
589 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: this site

Thank you and I understand- Basically I was just trying to find out the Hotel Guerra location as it relates to restaurants etc. I appreciate your response and I will look at their site in Italian. I assume it is comune of francavilla and I will find it. My biggest concern is if we can walk from our hotel to restaurants etc in Francavilla from our hotel location. In any event I will keep trying and thank you-Gene

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: this site

According to an Italian mapping tool that uses the Yellow Pages for Italy, there are at least a dozen restaurants within 1 km (= 0.6 miles) of the Hotel Guerra.

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
589 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: this site

I sent you a private thank you and am thanking you once more--Regards-Gene

Reply to: this site
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Francavilla Al Mare