We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wine region

Mostar, Bosnia and...
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
wine region

Is it possible to get to the Valpolicella region from Garda by public transport? We would like to visit a winery/agriturismo in the counryside and have lunch there. I have read info about one in Negrar (robertomazzi.it). Would it (or something similar) be possible to visit?

UK
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wine region

bump up for someone to give a reply

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
8,063 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wine region

Hi coca, it doesn't look as if you can get there from Garda, and I'm not sure you can even get there by public transport from Verona. The only bus service I can find for the area seems to be just one bus, and only during school term time, that comes into Verona from Montecchio and Negrar early in the morning. Presumably there is just one in the opposite direction after school. It looks as if you may have to hire a car. Sorry I can't be of more help. The best thing would be to re-post your question in the Verona forum.

Nolana, thanks for "bumping" the thread but there really is no need. We get notifications of all the new questions so that we can find them when we have time to reply.

3. Re: wine region

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2010, 06:17