We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheaper Gardaland Tickets

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cheaper Gardaland Tickets

We shall be 4 adults and 2 children below the age of 10 and would like to check how to get "cheap" entrance tickets for the Park.

Last year we all went to Disneyland Paris and thanks to tripadvisor we got to know that purchasing annual passes was much cheaper for our case - considering parking fees and souveniers we bought inside, we saved over Eur300.

Can anyone guide us again please? - would greatly appreciate!!

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
12,500 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheaper Gardaland Tickets

No specials as far as I know. You can get small discounts for prebooking online with a specific date. Risky though as you never know how the weather will turn.

Only can get the discounted family of 4 ticket + 2 singles

Buying season passes only works out cheaper if you go 3 days or more

Edited: 26 June 2012, 10:06
Manchester, England
Level Contributor
11 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheaper Gardaland Tickets

I have just been on the Gardaland website and they are doing cut price tickets every weekday during July for €30 pp with a printable voucher also Sunday and Wednesday's for €24 pp when you just turn up and pay at the ticket office.

Not exactly cheap but a lot cheaper than the usual €37 price

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheaper Gardaland Tickets

Thanks very much for both your replies. Very helpful, I shall check from my end.

4. Re: Cheaper Gardaland Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Garda
Recent Conversations