We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verona airport to garda.

Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Topic
Verona airport to garda.

We will arrive to Verona airport in october we want to get to Garda,still looking at hotels(i like so far hotel excelsior le terraze) .i know i can get a bus from airport to train station from there what is the best way to get to garda? if anybody knows the exact location of this hotel can tell me if its close to where the bus or train will drop us??any suggestions of nice hotels that are well serviced by public transport are most appreciated.

Thank you.

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
6,316 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verona airport to garda.

The Hotel Excelsior le Terrazze is on the main road just through the town centre in Garda. Its just under 1 km from the bus station, about a 10 min walk. The hotel do offer a transfer service so its best to check with them first to see what they charge.

From Verona there is a direct bus service to Garda, this is the current timetable in operation until the 11th September. The new timetable will be available shortly before this date but usually the main change is that there will be no late evening buses. The last bus from Verona is 20:05

Edited: 24 August 2013, 14:04
2. Re: Verona airport to garda.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Garda
Recent Conversations