We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Giardini Naxos

Which Giardini Naxos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
14 posts
Save Topic
Giardini Naxos

Hi , we are going to Giardini Naxos in March for 1 weeks break,our flight arrives at 17.10 in Catania.Can anyone tell me how to get to our destination via local transport as I don't want to fork out nearly 100 euro for a taxi.Cheers in advance.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,219 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Giardini Naxos

Welcome to Sicily BrannonSurrey!

There seems to be a rush on Giardini prior to the beach season this year – Is there a special offer somewhere??

Giardini is a beach resort town – Sicily’s beach season formally begins in June.

Interbus runs the direct bus service between Catania’s airport (Aeroporto Catania) and Giardini. On the current schedule, the last bus departs the airport at 19.45.

http://www.interbus.it/Home.aspx

A private transfer would cost 65,00 euro.

Vagabonda

Surrey
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Giardini Naxos

Hi Vagabonda,thank's for your information. I don't know if there are special offers on,we booked Easy Jet flights about 6 months ago and got a good deal,I work for a major Hotel chain and booked the seven nights at our staff rate,so overall we are getting excellent value.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,219 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Giardini Naxos

And thank you for this information BrannonSurrey – There have been several recent threads with questions about Giardini in winter, so my curiosity was piqued.

Giardini is a convenient base, even if low season.

Best wishes!

Vagabonda

4. Re: Giardini Naxos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2013, 09:36