We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naxos Beach Resort

Which Giardini Naxos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
868 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Naxos Beach Resort

hi I am able to visit in June 2014 and was wondering whether this hotel is as good as reviews say it is and is there anything nearby to walk to as I do not drive.

looking for a chilled out relaxing holiday

many thanks

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
95,444 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Naxos Beach Resort

Naxos Beach Resort is located in the Recanati section of Giardini, not the most scenic area, and it's a distance from the train station, but served by buses.

Depending on where you would want to go in Giardini, it would take from half an hour to an hour (train station) to walk to destinations in Giardini.

This hotel may be a match for you, but perhaps reread the review comments more closely to determine if this hotel is a match for you.

Vagabonda

Vagabonda

england
Level Contributor
868 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naxos Beach Resort

hiya thank you im thinking of the astro suites as well in cefalu as this was my first choice of area x

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
95,444 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Naxos Beach Resort

Prego trimar,

Giardini offers proximity to Taormina, but....

First decide location and then the hotel...

Cefalù is a beach resort town but also a genuine Sicilian town with a compact but charming historic centre, and the Astro Suite Hotel offers conformable lodging and a prime location across from the beach and a short walk to the historic centre.

Vagabonda

4. Re: Naxos Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 06:19