We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dogs friendly beaches in Tuscany

Kiev, Ukraine
2 posts
Save Topic
Dogs friendly beaches in Tuscany

Hello!

We're going to Italy this July and take our dog (Labrador).

I know about restaurants and hotels. The most of them are available for people with dogs.

Last summer we were in Liguria and often attended Bau Bau Village. Here really wonderful service.

But now we're considering the house in Tuscany (Marina di Pietrasanta).

Do you know is there a dogs beaches likes Bau Bau Village or might be wild beaches without umbrellas and sun beds? I will be very grateful to you for your help!

Best regards,

Tatiana

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,719 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dogs friendly beaches in Tuscany

Here's a list of dog-friendly beaches in Tuscany:

petpassion.tv/blog/le-spiagge-per-cani-in-to…

You can perhaps paste the URL into translate.google.com .

Kiev, Ukraine
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dogs friendly beaches in Tuscany

Thank you very much!))

Level Contributor
89 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dogs friendly beaches in Tuscany

Hi,

I assume you are interested in Maremma, the area near Grosseto (southern Tuscany).

There is a very nice beach between Marina di Grosseto and Castiglione called "Fuori rotta".

The beach is not directly close to the main road, there is a 10 minutes walk through the pine trees forest, which is typical of this area in tuscany, and also useful for dogs and familieas who want a rest in the shade!

The beach is really nice, with crystal clear water.

http://www.fuorirottabeach.it/

4. Re: Dogs friendly beaches in Tuscany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 04:15