We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap and good B&B close to the sea in Lerici?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap and good B&B close to the sea in Lerici?

My boyfriend and I are going to Lerici in mid July for six days and as we have never been there before we don't know if we need to book accomendation beforehand or if we easily can find something when we get there?

I've looked on the internet and found some names on Bed and Breakfast, but no telephone number and they don't seem to reply back on my emails.

Does anyone know a good B&B close to the beach? (we don't have a car). I know it it not the cheapest holiday area, however is it possible to find a double room for 50-60 Euros per night?

Hope anyone can help us.

Milano
Level Contributor
4,135 posts
391 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap and good B&B close to the sea in Lerici?

This is the web site of B&B where you may find phone numbers.http://www.bed-and-breakfast-in-italy.com/town.cfm?citta=LERICI&idregione=8

I do not know any B&B as I have friends living close to Lerici but 50-60€ a day for two near the beach in July is really hard to find.

Edited: 23 May 2013, 14:42
Brookline MA
Level Contributor
18 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap and good B&B close to the sea in Lerici?

From this blog http://montemarcello.wordpress.com/ I saw a piece about this B&B at San Terenzo (part of Lerici and within walking distance with a good free beach)

…wordpress.com/2012/10/02/bb-il-nido/

I don't know the B&B, but the blogger is a local person and not a shill.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap and good B&B close to the sea in Lerici?

Thank you very much! I tried to book at the B&B in San Terenzo which gets many recommendations, unfortunately it was not available so I'm still looking for a place.

I do seem to find some places with the price of 60 EUR for a double, however many of them are in "Puglia" - I guess it is in the mountains or?

Do you think one have to book beforehand or is it normally easy to find something upon arrival? I don't know how it normally is around there?

Best Nille

Milano
Level Contributor
4,135 posts
391 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap and good B&B close to the sea in Lerici?

Puglia is a nice region in the south of italy (hundreds of km from Lerici).

Arriving in july without reservation is a risk if you search for a cheap accomodation.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap and good B&B close to the sea in Lerici?

Sorry I meant "Pugliola" - should be just above Lerici, but I don't know how far. If you need the bus to go to the center of Lerici

Milano
Level Contributor
4,135 posts
391 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap and good B&B close to the sea in Lerici?

Pugliola should be less then 2km from Lerici, there are local buses as i could see.

I would personally consider this opportunity as it will be much more relaxing and typical.

Could you please let me know even by private message the name of the b&b?

7. Re: Cheap and good B&B close to the sea in Lerici?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Lerici