We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portovenere and lerici

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Portovenere and lerici

I'm planning in spending the entire day visiting both along with evening cocktails or early dinner? Which one would be better in the morning/early afternoon and which better for late afternoon/early evening?

Thank you!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
102,812 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Portovenere and lerici

From where, and what's your transport?

Visit the further destination first.

Vagabonda

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Naperville
Level Contributor
932 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portovenere and lerici

Others may disagree, but I would visit Portovenere in the morning for all the spectacular views and a walk up to the church and castle. Lerici has nice views also but I think you can see them in the late afternoon and have a good dinner there, after a lovely walk along the seaside.

Edited: 03 June 2014, 01:38
Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
102,812 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Portovenere and lerici

Your order may dependent on your transport options.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g194862-i3149-k750…

Vagabonda

4. Re: Portovenere and lerici

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Lerici