We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bologna airport

Which Lido Di Camaiore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Bologna airport

Cansome one advise on travelling from Bologna airport to Lido Di C amaiore

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bologna airport

from what I could find, it looks like a train from Bologna Centrale train station to Viareggio and then a bus from there. I would contact your hotel and ask them for specifics.

anyway you could fly into Pisa instead? It is much closer.

good luck!!

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bologna airport

Unfortunately cant get a flight into pisa on the days I would like to travel - this would have been my preferred option:-(

Thanks for you help!

Marina di...
Level Contributor
721 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bologna airport

As Caffe said, the only way is the train.

From Bologna airport you have to take the bus to Bologna train station. From here you can take a regional train to Prato and here change for Viareggio (cheaper but slow), or you can take the train to Florence (Alta Velocità) and here change for Viareggio (more expensive but faster). from Viareggio to Lido di Camaiore you can take bus (it depends on hour and on where you have to go) or taxi (perhaps the best choice if you have your luggage with you). Here you can find the train schedule: https://www.lefrecce.it/B2CWeb/search.do… .

However your travel is quite inconvenient and you will waste a lot of time, so I suggest change your dates, if you can find a flight direct to Pisa...

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,924 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bologna airport

There is a train station called Camaiore Lido - Capezzano (just enter Camaiore on trenitalia websites). it has fewer and slower trains than Viareggio, but could be convenient depending on the location of your accommodation.

Fly to Pisa.

Marina di...
Level Contributor
721 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bologna airport

Yes, there is a train station also in Camaiore, but it is far from Lido di Camaiore and isolated, so it is more convenient getting off at Viareggio station, that is better served.

6. Re: Bologna airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 02:15
Get answers to your questions about Lido Di Camaiore