We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking car-ferry tickets with Siremar

Which Lipari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
palo alto...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booking car-ferry tickets with Siremar

I have had a really difficult time trying to call Siremar with Italian recording. But thanks to Kelle in her email, and by using the phone number she listed, I was able to talk to a very helpful Siremar agent who gave me the schedules and price for March 2015 car-ferry schedule. However, since I cannot book through the website, saying no departures on my date, the agent told me to email him, but he cannot spell the email address in English. Help! Does anyone has an email address for Siremar that I can email and book the tickets?

Thanks for any lead!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,806 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking car-ferry tickets with Siremar

It's early to book online for March 2015, and since that's low season and the ferry wouldn't fill, you wouldn't have to book in advance.

info@siremar.it

siremar.it/linee-e-orari/…contact-page.html

Vagabonda

2. Re: Booking car-ferry tickets with Siremar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:16