We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If I don't ski will there be anything to do apart from shop

Which Livigno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15 posts
196 reviews
Save Topic
If I don't ski will there be anything to do apart from shop

I am used to Livigno mid winter when I do cross country, but my family are planning an Easter trip and so my cross country track may not be there any more. Can anyone tell me if there is hiking in the area please ? I can't ride a horse any more so that option is out....

Many thanks !

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If I don't ski will there be anything to do apart from shop

Hi, Easter is late this year so you're right cross country skiing might not be that great but they usually prepare a ring out by the forcola which isn't ideal but you can usually manage a couple of hours in the morning before it turns to slush and there are walking trails, you can get info and maps from the tourist office when you arrive

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: If I don't ski will there be anything to do apart from shop

Thanks ! That's most useful to know as some places in Italy don't do any walking trails (AND tell you not to walk anywhere !) and I do enjoy a good long walk if cross country out of the question !

3. Re: If I don't ski will there be anything to do apart from shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Livigno
Recent Conversations